At Youth Friendship Foundation Inc., our top priority is to achieve results, and we know that our success depends on the quality of our campaigns and partnerships. Our approach is to build strategic networks and promote programs that will help advance our work. Learn more about the causes we’re passionate about and get in touch with us to see how you can get involved.
Through our Support Services, we have the potential to make a real and positive change in the community. This is one of our key areas of focus here at Youth Friendship Foundation Inc., and a source of much success for our Non-Profit Organization.
We see every challenge as an opportunity, and this initiative helps us ensure that our partners are better prepared to manage the unique situations they find themselves in. We are invested in an innovative approach that empowers our community and delivers the support they need, when they need it.
The criteria for selecting recipients for the Y.O.U.T.H. Friendship Foundation, Inc. Scholarship awarded
to freshmen entering college for the first time shall be as follows:
1. The applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America and a High School graduating
students in Alabama Madison and Limestone Counties.
2. The applicant must complete all parts of the application and insure that all materials supporting
his/her application are returned or postmarked by the designated deadline.
3. The applicant must submit ACT or SAT scores with application.
4. The applicant must submit an official copy of high school transcript with application.
5. In order for an application to be complete the applicant must have three letters of
recommendation from individuals who have no family ties and a recommendation from
the counselor or school administrator.
6. Financial Need will be considered.
Instructions for completion of application:
1. All blanks must be filled in. If information is not-applicable, please write in N/A in the blank.
2. Application must be signed and dated.
3. Information must be complete and accurate.
4. Applicants should be prepared to verify family income and other financial aid upon request.
DEADLINE: Application and documentation must be postmarked NLT March 11, 2024.
Mail To: Youth Friendship Foundation, Inc.
Attn: Board of Directors
P.O. Box 1364
Madison, AL 35758
Gold Standard Program
National’s guidance gives each chapter flexibility to decide how to implement
their program. However, each program must include the following 4 tenets.
- Personal Development & Academic Achievement
- Public Service
- Financial Literacy
Psi Kappa Kappa Chapter established its mentorship program, “The Gold
Standard” on 12 November, 2019. The Gold Standard incorporates the 4 tenets
called out by IHQ, and will address the 4 tenets by emphasizing 5 qualities for
each mentee to embrace & live by:
- Integrity being honest in everything you say & do
- Nobility having high moral standards & good character
- Gallant possessing courage & bravery, along with courtesy & respect for
- Original be yourself, without being dependent on other peoples’ ideas
- Talent recognizing & growing your God-given gift to serve others
Note that the first letter of the qualities identified spell the word INGOT.
Participants in the programs will be referred to as INGOTS as they go through the
process of being shaped & molded into young men, who are ready to assume
their role in society as productive citizens & future leaders.
We the Brothers of Omega Psi Phi, Psi Kappa Kappa Chapter, challenge
you to live in a manner that mirrors the principles of INGOT…that of
Integrity: A young man that will be honest and show a consistent and
uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles.
Nobility: A young man having or showing exceptional personal
qualities and standards
Galant: Being a young man that gives supportive attention and respect
to women in behavior and deed.
Original: A young man that is true to self … that will not copy someone
else’s characteristics or follow the crowd.
Talent: Utilizing your inner qualities and natural ability to excel at any tasks.
AAMU 4H YOUTH SUMMIT - 9 Sep 23
Some topics covered:
Mental Health, Law Enforcement Engagement, STEM
Bro. Hodge/Bro. Mathis